碟中谍5经典台词

  ★、Let‘s cut the bull.

  少跟我胡说八道。

  ★、Leveling an accusation actually.

  事实上提出了指控。

  ★、Tell me what you make of them.

  告诉我你看出了什么。

  ★、You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.

  你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。

  ★、I‘m of it.

  我敢肯定。

  ★、Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.

  先生,非常时期要用非常手段。

  ★、Namely, how you frame her.

  也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。

  ★、You‘re cutting it very close, Ethan.

  伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。
  ★、He‘s taken up scrap booking?

  他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?

  ★、Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I‘m stuck here answering for it.

  伊森?亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。

  ★、Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.

  班吉,我们正努力保持低调。

  ★、I went through the motion, that‘s not the same thing.

  我只是走过场,这不是一回事。

  ★、London terminal is compromised.

  伦敦终端机被破坏了。

  ★、You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm‘s way.

  你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。

  ★、Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.

  找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。

  ★、Things…got a little out of hand.

  情况已经有点失控。

  ★、And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.

  每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享