《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词(中英双语对照)The Devil Wears Pr

影片《穿普拉达的女王》是根据劳伦·魏丝伯格(Lauren Weisberger)的同名小说改编而成,由大卫·弗兰科尔执导,梅丽尔·斯特里普,安妮·海瑟薇和艾米莉·布朗特联袂出演。影片于2006年6月30日在美国上映。影片讲述一个刚离开校门的女大学生,进入了一家顶级时尚杂志社当主编助理的故事,她从初入职场的迷惑到从自身出发寻找问题的根源最后成为了一个出色的职场与时尚的达人。

You know, in case you were wondering – the person whose calls you always take? That‘s the relationship you‘re in.
你知道吗?也许你觉得奇怪,但能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。



We need to find someone who can survive here.
我们需要能在这儿生存的人

Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
我对你无能的细节没兴趣。

You want this life, these choices are necessary!
你想过这样的生活,这些选择是必须的。

Is there some reason that my coffee isn‘t here? Has she died or something?
为什么我的咖啡不在这儿?它是死了还是怎么着?

Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. That means it‘s time for a promotion.
当你的私生活一团糟的时候告诉我。这就意味着你该升职了。

An accessory is merely a piece of iconography… used to express individual identity.
一个装饰配件代表了一个人的形象,展示你的个性。

Everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us.
每个人都要这一切,每个人都向往我们现在的生活。

Fashion is not about utility.
时尚并不是为了实用性。

Tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with, to sell people things they don‘t need.
第二天他们会再拿出30万来重拍些或许本来就很棒的作品,再推销给你一些你根本不需要的东西。

It is not just blue, it‘s not turquoise… it‘s actually cerulean.
它不是蓝色,也不是宝蓝色,它是天然蓝。

You have no style or sense of fashion.
你一点时尚的品味都没有。

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享