《死侍》经典台词(中英双语对照)Deadpool

All after we regret is not what we have done, but what else we did not do.
在一切结束之后,我们遗憾的不是我们做过了什么,而是我们还有什么没去做。

You just promise you‘ll do right by me, so I can do right by someone else.
请保证你会对我好点,这样我就能善待他人。



Aw Motherfucker. You are hard to look at.
干他娘的,你看着真他妈让人难受。

One thing that never survives this place, is a sense of humor.
从来没人能带着幽默感离开这个地方。

WAIT!You may be wondering why the red suit, that‘s so the bad guys can‘t see me bleed. This guy gets the right idea, he wears the brown pants.
等一下!你们也许不知道为啥哥穿一身红色杀马特,这样坏人就看不出我流血了。这边这位小哥理解对了,他穿了屎黄色裤子。

You‘re right. Cancer is only in my liver, lung, prostate and brain, all things I can live without.
你说得对。癌细胞不过扩散在我的肝肺前列腺和大脑,没这些杂碎我也能活。

We‘ll see about that, pop spice.
结论别下的那么早,性感小辣椒。

You‘re a fighter. We can give you abilities most men only dream of, make you a superhero.
你是个战士。我们可以给你大多人梦寐以求的能力,让你成为超级英雄。

But please don‘t make me supersuit green, or ANNIMATED!
但千万别让我穿绿色制服,或者加特技duang!

You can‘t buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes.
虽然你不能用钱来买爱情,但还是可以租个三分钟的。

I love you, Wade Wilson. We can fight this.
我爱你,韦德威尔逊,我们能挺过。

When your life becomes a pile of shit, it‘s usually because of the stupid decision you made at that time.
当你的生活变成一堆屎的时候,通常都是因为你当时做的傻逼决定。

What if I told you we can make you better?
如果我告诉你我们能把你治好 ,听起来怎么样?

Oh come on, you‘ll leave me all alone here with less angry Rosie O‘ Donnell?
噢别走,你就这么把我和没那么生气的罗西奥唐纳扔在一起吗?

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享