红内衣、红手串、护身符等与本命年相关英语

今年是你的本命年嘛?家人、朋友有送你红内衣、红手串、护身符嘛?本文就来聊聊本命年相关英语。

“本命年”英语怎么说?



  • My animal year:本命年

怎么用?

  • This year is my animal year.
    今年是我本命年
  • Your animal year often brings lots of challenges.
    本命年通常会不顺
  • So It‘s important to be aware of your animal year.
    所以知道你的生肖年是很重要滴

How to bring yourself good luck on your animal year?
如何在本命年给自己添好运?

Red carries an atmosphere of prosperity and courage
红色带有繁荣和勇气的气氛

People may resort to conventions
人们可能会诉诸于传统

中国民间讲究“本命年穿红内裤系红腰带”,能趋吉辟邪。中国人崇尚红色,如过年要贴春联、红窗花、挂红灯笼等,因为红色是一种具有强烈生命意义的色彩。

“本命年”之数皆为阴数,穿戴红色赶走霉运是简单易行的手段之一。

  • Chinese traditional belief is that your animal year is going to be full of bad luck.
    中国传统观念认为,你的生肖年将充满厄运。
  • be full of bad luck:充满厄运
  • It is traditionally believed that it helps to wear the color red.
    为了避免在你在本命年会有厄运降临,传统上认为它有助于穿红色。

红色是很吉祥喜气的颜色,所以不管本命年是否有封建迷信之说,大家还是很愿意买入些红色的穿,毕竟新年新气象嘛。

  • If this year is your animal year, It’s good luck to wear any red-colored clothing such as underwear, socks, scarf, sweater, and shirt.
    如果今年是你的本命年,你最好穿任何红色相关的衣服,比如内衣、袜子、围巾、毛衣和衬衫。
  • red-colored clothing :红色的衣物

至于要不要穿,就看个人信与不信。“一命二运三风水,四积阴德五读书”,人生很多因素相互影响,命好的人就算本命年什么都不讲究,一样能逢凶化吉。若命数浮沉不定的,就需要靠其它方面来弥补运势。

  • If you buck the trend, it doesn‘t matter whether you wear red or not.
    如果你不信邪,穿不穿红色对你来说也是无所谓。
  • buck the trend:不信邪

那要穿红色的你要知道,“辟邪”英语怎么说

家里的长辈肯定喜欢给本命年的小辈买金色刺绣的红短裤,虽然样式很传统,但有祛除厄运辟邪效果好的说法。

  • keep away/ward off evil spirits:辟邪

怎么用?

  • To keep away/ward off evil spirits that might befall you.
    为了避免本命年任何可能降临的厄运。
  • Red underwear decorated with gold embroidery, usually illustrating the pertinent zodiac animalfor that particular year, goes on sale in TaoBao stores.
    用金色刺绣装饰的红色内衣裤,上面会有那一年的生肖,在某宝上都有卖。
  • gold embroidery:金色的刺绣

  • zodiac animal:属相

今年是狗年,所以本命年的你千万不要忘记:

买红内衣!Buying red underwear!

  • Red underwear/lingerie:红内衣

怎么用?

  • Wearing red underwear to ensure that your year is not a bad one.
    红内衣来确保这年不是糟糕的一年。
  • Red underwear is also one of the most popular gifts for sweethearts to exchange around Chinese New Year.
    红色内衣也是情侣们在春节前后最受欢迎的礼物之一。

If you believe in this stuff and you‘re really traditional, you should wear red every day, all year long.
如果你相信这些东西,而且你也真的很传统,那么本命年的你应该每天都穿红色的衣服。

Here comes the question!
那宝宝们问题来了!

How to Wear Red ?
如何穿好红色?

一整年穿会不会有些夸张了呢,

当然也可以简单点!

Let‘s play it simple,

Red is your Lifestyle!

  • Not sure what you’re REDdy for, but want to try a hint of red?
    不知道怎么穿好红色,又想尝试一抹红色的暗示?

记住这一点,分分钟搞定穿红色!

Adding red accessories to every outfit!
为每件衣服添加红色配饰!

Bag |   Shoes |  Scarf |  Earrings |  Hat |  Sunglasses

Suit |  Tie |  Watch |  Socks |  Pants

  • If you don’t own lots of red clothing, even red-colored accessorizes is probably the easiest way to introduce a little red into your life on a daily basis.
    如果你没有很多红色的衣服,即使是红色的配饰也可能是你日常生活中最简单的方式。
  • red-colored accessorizes:红色的配饰

本命年也别忘记准备护身符

“护身符”用英语怎么说?

  • Amulet
  • Talisman

当然,也可以简单说成:

  • My Lucky Charm:我的幸运符
  • Some people even buy Tai Sui amulets in a small red paper pouch and carry it with them throughout the year.
    有些人甚至买太岁符把它装在一个小红纸袋子,一整年戴在身上。
  • Typically, Tai Sui amulets will be burnt before the next new year arrives.
    一般来说,在新年到来之前,太岁护身符会被烧毁。

各种“红手串”用英语怎么说?

  • Chinese knot bracelet:中国结手串
  • Wearing a cute bracelet made of red Chinese knots around your wrist to ward off the bad luck.
    在你的手腕上戴上一个红色的中国结编织的可爱的手镯来抵御坏运气。
  • Jade or gold jewelry:玉或黄金首饰
  • Some people wear jade or gold jewelry strung with a red thread.
    有些人佩戴红色的玉石或金首饰。
  • Because jade also supposedly will ward off bad luck and gold is said to have enough spiritual power to conquer evil spirits.
    因为玉据说可以抵御坏运气,据说黄金有足够的灵力来征服邪恶。
  • have enough spiritual power:有足够的灵力

兜兜转转,说了这么多本命年帮助宝贝们护身的方法,

最后告诉宝贝们一招锦囊妙计!

  • Maybe you’re not a big fan of the color red in your outer wardrobe and you don‘t want everyone to know your age.
    也许你不太喜欢你的衣橱里的红色,你也不想让每个人都知道你的年龄。

So how do you ward off the bad luck but maintain your own sense of style?
那要如何保持自己的风格避开坏运气呢?

Red underwear is, of course, the best answer!
当然,穿红色内衣就是最佳答案!

但要注意一点,敲黑板!

  • Please note that the red item has to be a gift from someone else (your family, your friends) andyou can’t buy it for yourself.
    请注意,红色的物品必须是别人的礼物(你的家人,你的朋友),你不能自己买。
© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享