会员登录 - 用户注册 愿你在英语的学海里可以笑傲整个江湖

《蜘蛛侠2》经典台词(中英双语对照)Spider-Man 2

时间:2017-11-06 11:02 来源:未知 作者:admin 阅读:

Sometimes to do what's right we have to be steady and give up the things you want the most, even our dreams.
有些时候,为了做正确的事,必须坚定的放弃一些你原本最想要的东西,甚至包括梦想。

Each of us face the choice, we have to do to be a man, is that we should choose what kind of people do.
我们每一个人都面临选择,我们要做怎样的人,在于我们选择做怎样的人。

Your dad used to say, when a person has the ability to help others, then he must do.
你爸爸常说,当一个人有能力帮助别人时,那他就一定要去做。

If someone is decreed by fate to be great, the child, you are the man.
如果有人命中注定要成就伟大,那孩子,这个人是你。

We're gonna spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders.
从现在开始的每一天我们都要提着脑袋过日子了。

Because even if we fall short, what better way is there to live?
因为即使我们没达成目标,那又怎么样?还有比这更好的生活方式吗?

It makes me not able to live with myself.
这会让我无法面对自己。

She does work-study at Oscorp.
她在奥斯庞企业半工半读。

If we're gonna be friends, I think we gotta establish some ground rules.
如果我们要做朋友,我认为我们应该先约法三章。

I'm all thumbs today.
我今天真是笨手笨脚。

Progress has its stepping stones.
前进的路上需要垫脚石。

Looks to me like you're halfway in the ground already.
我看你已经是行将就木(半截入土)的人了。

How the tables have turned.
局势发生了大逆转啊。

Right as rain.
完全正确。

Thanks for stepping up for me.
谢谢你为我挺身而出。

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。。
国学经典网河北葡萄qq签名