会员登录 - 用户注册 愿你在英语的学海里可以笑傲整个江湖

《疯狂动物城》经典台词(中英双语对照)Zootopia

时间:2017-12-06 11:02 来源:未知 作者:admin 阅读:

Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

Whatever you do,do not let go!
不管你做什么,都不要放弃!

Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

This is called outwit, sweetheart.
这叫智取,宝贝儿。

All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.
好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。

Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。

Never let them see that they get to you.
永远不要让别人知道他们影响到了你。

We may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.
我们是进化了,可是本质还是有野性的。

In zootopia everyone could be everything.
在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。

I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。

It’s not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!
光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。

Anyone could be anything.
任何人都可以成就任何事。

I am really just a dumb bunny.
我真的只是只蠢兔子。

Fear always works.
恐惧总是管用。

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。。
国学经典网河北葡萄qq签名