676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn‘t have given up the
contest so easily.
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn‘t have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won‘t pass it.
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have
paid off the debt.
683. What would you have done if you hadn‘t gone out for a picnic
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn‘t cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn‘t waved to him?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I
didn‘t have enough courage. 我本想和老师争论那个问题，但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents
went abroad last year. 当我的父母去年出国的时候，我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。