《飞越疯人院》经典台词(中英双语对照)One Flew Over the Cuckoo

But I tried, didn‘t I? Goddamnit, at least I did that.
但我试过了,不是吗?妈的,至少我试过了。

Get out of my way, son. You‘re using my oxygen.
走开,你在吸我的氧气。



But it‘s the truth even if it didn‘t happen.
但这是事实,即便它并没有发生过。

I‘m not going without you, Mac.
我不会丢下你走的,麦克。
I wouldn‘t leave you here this way. You coming with me.
我不会留你在这里的,你要和我一起走。

I‘m awfully proud of that picture, that‘s the first Chinooker I ever caught.
我对这照片引以为傲 那是我第一次钓到那种鱼。

If that‘s what being crazy is,then I‘m senseless, out of it, gone down the road, whacko.
如果这就是疯狂的话,那我跟街上那些疯子的确没有什么两样。

If Mr. McMurphy doesn‘t want to take his medication orally, I‘m sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. But I don‘t think that he would like it.
如果麦克默菲先生不想吃药,我确信我们能以其他方式让他吃下去。但我想他不会喜欢那种方式的。

I‘m talking about form! I‘m talking about content! I‘m talking about interrelationships! I‘m talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!
我是在谈外表,我是在谈内涵,我是在谈人际关系,我是在谈上帝,恶魔,地狱,天堂。

Have you ever heard the old saying, “A rolling stone gathers no moss”?
你有没有听过一句俗话:“滚石不生苔”?
Yeah. Does that mean something to you?
有啊,对你有任何意义吗?
It‘s the same as “Don‘t wash your dirty underwear in public.”
这跟不要在公共场合洗内衣裤是一样道理。

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享