796. I’m a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor.
797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman?
798. As soon as I complete my training,I’m going to be a bank teller.
799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel.
800. What do you want to be when you grow up?
801. I like painting,but I wouldn’t want it to be my life’s work.
802. Have you ever thought about a career in the medical profession?
803. My uncle was a pilot with the airlines.He just retired.
804. My brother’s in the army.He was just promoted to the rank of major.
805. I have a good-paying job with excellent hours.
806. My sister worked as a secretary before she got married.
807. George’s father is an attorney.He has his own company.（沪江英语学习网 www.a-xa.com）
808. He always takes pride in his work.He’s very efficient.
809. Mr. Smith is a politician.He’s running for election as governor.
810. After a successful career in business,he was appointed ambassador.