We all have those days when all we want is to crawl back in bed for a few more hours. Unfortunately, few of us have that luxury. The following hints may help you stay energized, or at least get you going until you can make the time for rest.
1. Engage in a quick conversation with a high-energy colleague. Their positive energy may refresh you. (Just be careful not to drag them down!)
2. Snack more! Having a healthy snack on hand, like a granola bar or fruit can help your blood sugar levels and may provide a healthy boost of energy. (Overeating will do the opposite and drag you down!) Moderation is key!
3. Exercise. If you know that your schedule does not allow for a visit to the gym today, find a way to move around during your day. Instead of sending an email to your coworker, walk to her desk. It may be a good idea to take the stairs today, even though you‘re tired. But try to visit the gym tomorrow. People who exercise get more restful sleep and often feel more energized than those who don‘t.
4. Drink water. “Hydration is critical,” says Steven Masley, medical director of the Pritikin Longevity Center in Aventura, Florida. “If you don‘t hydrate, you‘re going to feel tired.” The majority of your body is made of water; even a slight deficiency can rob you of your “oomph”!
5. Plan a vacation or a staycation. Whether you leave town for a day or a week, having something fun to look forward to will excite you and stimulate energy. Plus, if you‘re reading this, you could probably use a break from your day-to-day routine.
我们都有过什么也不想，只想好好地在床上多呆几个小时的日子。 不幸的是，很少人可以享受这份奢侈。 下面几点提示或者可以帮你保持精力充沛，至少可以让你在找到时间休息之前继续下去。
4.喝水。“水是关键”，佛罗里达洲Aventura的普林逖长寿中心医学主任Steven Masley说，“如果你不喝水，你会感到疲劳”。你大部份的身体是由水分构成; 甚至一点点的缺水都会让你精力溜走。