250. He said he spoke a little English.
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .
252. He said he knew a lot of people there.
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.
255. He answered almost all of my questions.
256. What time did you use to get up last year?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
259. I never used to oversleep.
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.（沪江英语学习网 www.a-xa.com）
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.