555. It’s just a mosquito bite.There’s nothing to worry about.
556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.
557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.
558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.
560. Do you think the patient can be cured?
561. They operated on him last night.
562. He needed a blood transfusion.
563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.
564. They had to call in a heart specialist.
565. What did the doctor say?
566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.
567. The doctor said I look pale.
568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.
569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.