672. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping.
673. If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday.
674. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
675. If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut.
676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?
677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
678. If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.
679. If I had had time,I would have called you.
680. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.
683. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.
685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.
686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.
687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.
688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.
689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.
690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.