用商务英语口语学习 第2讲:怎样请求回复

第1句:We look forward to your early reply.

A:We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们期待您的回复,并相信通过共同努力,在不久的将来我们会完成这笔交易。

B:Thank you for your consideration. We will inform you of our intention as soon as possible.

感谢你方的考虑。我们会尽早告知你方我方的意向。

A:I hope you'll see that we are really doing our utmost.

希望你方可以感觉到我方的诚意。

第2句:Please inform us of your decision as soon as possible.

A:We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们希望和您做皮鞋贸易。

B:We are interested in this field,

我们对这个领域很感兴趣。

A:Please inform us of your decision as soon as possible.

请把贵方决定尽快通知我们。

知识点延伸:

1. 开头语言简洁可证明你是专业而老练的商人,同时可立即拉近与客户的距离,而对商人来说过多的寒暄实在是多余的。

2. 其他表达法:

We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们想尽早和您谈这笔生意。

I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

我希望我们能合作,并盼望着您尽早回复。

© 版权声明
THE END
喜欢就支持一下吧
点赞0
分享